Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Campus Administrator & Promotions Officer - Ongwediva, Namibia
CAMPUS ADMINISTRATOR & PROMOTIONS OFFICER - ONGWEDIVA, NAMIBIA
Duty Station: Intellectus Campus, Ongwediva, Namibia
Reports to the: General Manager
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience
Closing date: 18 January 2021
Intellectus Campus is a fast-developing private international training institution, with physical campuses in South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Eswatini, and a presence in over 15 countries globally. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, positive thinker to join our team as a Campus Administrator for the Ongwediva branch of Intellectus Campus, Namibia.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The Campus Administrator is responsible for the management of the campus facilities, student registration and administration, facilitation of learning activities, facility management and the promotion of courses.
- Facilitate registration of trainees into specific courses
- Monitor attendance & progress and escalate concerns to relevant
- Student support - provision of guidance or refer appropriately
- Execute all administrative activities essential for the day-to-day running of campuses
- Maintain and ensure that virtual classrooms are ready
- Share recurring links to specific courses virtual class rooms
- Ensure that all equipment and internet are in working state
- Maintain software security and program updates as required
- Troubleshoot technological and equipment related challenges that may arise during sessions
- Maintain security of completed assessments, scripts and assignments
- Control access to course materials - liaise with central office regarding material requirements
- Facilitates classroom activities during virtual programs
- Facilitates courses, as appropriate and necessary
- Assist in administration of written assessments examination to students
- Support logistic preparations for class-room based skills trainings, role plays etc.
- Distribute electronic and hardcopies of course packs to course participants, ensure that course materials are received by participants
- Provide liaison between students and program facilitators regarding course content & assessments
- Develop and maintain corporate client lists.
- Promote appropriate training interventions through regular contact with clients.
- Implement current and develop new promotion activities to ensure optimal student enrolment on IC training programmes.
- Serve as contact person for trainees in the incumbent's specific catchment area
- Provide course information upon inquiry by prospective students and refer as appropriate
- Monitor distribution of marketing materials in catchment area - current and available; assist with distribution where feasible
- Manage, monitor & maintain facility & housekeeping
- Day-to-day financial control including petty cash
- Asset management and control as per company requirements
- Responsible Health and Safety officer for facility
- Ensure all operational SOPs are strictly followed
- This requires good communication skills, creative thinking, strong interpersonal skills. A tertiary qualification in marketing, education or health sciences is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related field.
- The completion of relevant developmental training programs, including health and safety and assessment practices will be required
- Facilitation skills would be advantageous, as well as working knowledge of the qualifications authority in the region.
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Proficiency in English
- Computer & Digital literacy (Microsoft Office programs, Email, Internet, Social Media etc)
- Flexibility of working hours may be required, according to organisational policies
- Experience within the field of healthcare would be advantageous
- Project management skills would be advantageous
- Own transport an advantage
Intellectus Campus gives preference to candidates who meet the job requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. By applying for this position the applicant understands, consents and agrees that Intellectus Campus may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or NAMPOL (in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant's educational qualifications and employment history. Intellectus Campus reserves the right not to make an appointment if a suitable candidate is not identified
Job criteria for job ad : Campus Administrator & Promotions Officer - Ongwediva, Namibia Job category :
Health and social professions
Secretarial work, assistantship
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
Employment type :
Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Temporary work - Internship - Cooperative Education Program
Erongo - Hardap - Karas - Kavango - Kunene - Ohangwena - Omaheke - Omusati - Oshana - Oshikoto - Otjozondjupa - Windhoek - Khomas - Zambezi - International
City : Ongwediva
Experience level :
2 to 5 years
Educational level :
Spoken language :
Number of Position(s) : 1