To be responsible as a front liner for the handling of all aspects pertaining to the information desk.
Upholding the image of the company by maintaining at all times a courteous and welcoming approach.
First point of contact with public/ customers.
Managing the House Rules
Manage the Lost and Found
Manage Questionnaires and Research
2. Key Activities and Related Responsibilities
I. Key Accountabilities
- Offer customers accurate and speedy advice on all mall services and information enhancing the mall image in all customer interaction.
- Respond professionally to all tenants request, queries and complaints.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies of the company.
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures
- Respond to First Aid requirements with a sense of urgency and administer first aid appropriately.
- Responsible to assist with promotion and event implementation setup.
- Inform all customers of mall promotions.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Attend to customers enquiries in a friendly, helpful, prompt and courteous manner.
- II. Information Desk
- Attends to visitors queries in as much detail as possible to ensure all information is communicated
- Attends to incoming calls and queries in a prompt and precise manner
- Directs visitors to their location regarding queries on same
- Ensures that the desk remains attended
- Able to organize the flow of persons at the desk during peak periods in an orderly manner
- Ensures that the website is up to date at all times
- Assist, should the need arise, elderly people, pregnant ladies, children and handicapped people in priority at all times.
- Manages the social media pages by keeping them up to date, ensures daily tenants'' posts and stories are made on corresponding platforms. Ensures that all customers'' queries and complaints are tackled in a timely manner.
- III. Exhibitions and Upcoming Events
- Assists the marketing department with the organization and coordination of any exhibitions
- Carries out inventory of decorations before and after an event
- Manages the social media pages by keeping them up to date with recent posts and news
- Updates website with the assistance of a graphic designer/ marketing manager
- Upsells the upcoming events to visitors in view of attracting more visitors to the mall
- Press cuttings to be collected for the preparation of press reports
- Ensures that visitors are using allocated space and that they are approaching visitors in a courteous and respectable manner
- Takes pictures of the exhibition and send to the exhibition team.
- Assist in the monthly reporting through press cuttings and website reports
- IV. Mall Checks
- Assists the marketing and operational department with the organization and coordination of any exhibitions
- Carries out regular walk through the malls and flags any matters to the operations team
- Checks that all shops are fully operational during opening hours
- Checks that all shops have their windows clean at all times and that no stickers are to be found on same
- Assists the tenants with any request they may have and be their first point of contact.
- Ensures good maintenance of the marketing store, guide suppliers when collecting and returning décor in the store
Within the Organization
Outside the Organization
Tenants, Suppliers, Customers